Friday, July 05, 2013

Expat 4th of July.

All American Girls. Boys who wish they were American.


Your American is Showing. A saying used to call our fellow Americans out on being loud and obnoxious...because let's be honest, that's what we're best known for around the world.
Usually, I consider this a bad thing but 4th of July is the best excuse to celebrate the otherwise not-so-wonderful characteristics of our nation. And what better way is there to celebrate the 4th than with a backyard BBQ?! It was wonderful, complete with cheerleaders, country music and a Miss America crowning. I love America, I love celebrating and I love this community. Put them all together and it's near perfection.


Our amazing landlord, Martina and her daughter, Louise.

multi-culture is the best culture.

3 comments:

  1. What fun! I love that you had a Miss America contest on the 4th! What a fun idea! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Canada Kid!!! bahaha!

    ReplyDelete