Wednesday, June 26, 2013

and so it begins...


Here's most of the crazy bunch from my DTS who are now back on staff in Herrnhut.

:: 2 weeks down and it feels like I never left. The transition has been so easy and I‘m incredibly thankful to be in a place I can call home. God has been fulfilling a lot of dreams lately and speaking even more about His calling for my life. It's an understatement to say I am excited about the things He has for the future.

:: My days have been full of design and planning for upcoming events/outreach with Hope Dies Last. As a team, we are working on getting things ready for the OBJECT Conference we are hosting in November. The magazine team will also be starting on the next magazine soon. It's been busy but I love getting to use design on a daily basis. I also love getting to put it aside when outreach rolls around. Really, it’s the best of both worlds.

:: Thank you for all the sweet [and funny] messages through this transition. Your encouragement means the world to me. It is such a blessing to have people behind me as I walk into this new life.  

1 comment:

  1. Gretchen your blog posts are encouraging to me. We see our prayers being answered in a very cool way. Uncle Bill

    ReplyDelete